Excellent opportunity for an experienced architectural technician to join our client in either their central Manchester or Leeds City Centre offices. They have an impressive portfolio of projects ranging from small housing developments, to larger residential buildings, offices, sports facilities, educational facilities, including a variety of interesting residential refurb and extension projects in London and Newcastle for private clients.
They are a practice of architects and due to their continued success and expanding workload they are requiring an architectural technician who will essentially be leading the technical side of the practice. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop a technical team within this growing practice.
– experience with detailing and producing technical information for tender and construction is essential
– must be highly proficient with AutoCAD 2D, 3D skill is not essential but advantageous
– must be capable of working on multiple projects at the same time
– 2 years post qualification experience minimum
– client facing will be part of the job, you must be confident with this, as well as attending site meetings
– must be ambitious and the type of person who wants to build something within a successful practice, this is an excellent time to get involved!
This practice has a relaxed working environment, are a friendly and sociable group, and like to promote a healthy work/life balance. They are looking to attract the right person for this role and will develop an attractive salary and benefit for the successful applicant, they will be happy to discuss this at interview.
Interested in this position?
Send your CV to us and we'll be in touch with more information.