An established contractor based in the North East is looking for an intermediate to senior Quantity Surveyor, with experience in medium to large commercial and multi-family projects. With a progressive and approachable leadership team, this contractor has seen steady growth over a long period of time and expect that growth to continue.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with architects, project management teams, etc
- Work with the business development team to tender proposals and win work
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the scope of projects by attending project meetings
- Source tender prices from suppliers and contractors
- Monitor and identify variations during construction
- Ensure that good records are kept
- Complete comprehensive take offs
- Produce and price schedules of work
- Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role with like projects
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Schedule deadline focused
- Must hold a valid drivers license
Closing date: Friday 11th December 2020. Early applications are encouraged.