Our client, a rapidly growing contractor with offices in Newcastle, seeks to appoint a procurement manager to help grow their relationships with suppliers and distributors.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in procurement with a construction firm in the North East
- CIPS or MCIPS would be an asset
- A keen understanding of the bidding/tendering process
- Excellent communication skills including oral and written
- An outgoing and gregarious personality is an asset
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software.
- Contribute to the implementation and management of a supply chain system
- Maintain control of procurement the concept to completion of the projects
- Value engineer each and every aspect of the project to deliver the best possible service to clients
- Participate in the tender and biding process
- Participate and lead negotiations with suppliers
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers
Please call Jeremy at 07595 414668 for more information.